Monday, April 19, 2010

Bane - Boston 6:58 PM : United Blood 2010


Just a quick entry this time around. Triple B Records had some leftover United Blood merch and put it up in their webstore.
As I am a sucker for all things Bane, I jumped at the chance to get this despite the fact I was not at United Blood and it most likely makes me look like a poser.
Oh well. I just can't get enough of this release so really what's one more?

Limited to 100 with the United Blood cover.


It isn't so much a sleeve as a single sided 7x7 insert. Nice touch with the "B" for Bane done in the BBB style.


The one I got used the red vinyl out of 700.


I'm stoked Bane is coming back to Calgary this summer opening for Strike Anywhere. If all goes well, maybe I can get a tour version of this as well. Keep em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment