Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Converge - Axe To Fall

I felt an update was in order as the last time I posted about this record, I had only recieved the exclusive Eptiaph color. Over the course of the last couple of months I have been able to put together 7 of the 8 color variations.
Some were easy to obtain through distros like RevHq or Dr. Strange, some came in with my Deathwish pre-order and a couple were kind of tough as I got involved in a damn bidding war on eBay. A couple of the rarer colors are still very hot on the 'bay.

Of course, I am still missing the rarest and most desired variation - clear with color shards. There were only 100 pressed and a few lucky people got them with their pre-orders. I am going to have to be patient with this one as it will probably be years before they loosen up. Those that have it, are keeping it and there are probably more than a few still in the hands of Tre and Deathwish to raise funds for future projects. That's the way it goes...

On to the vinyl!

300 pressed on Blue and Beer split with Yellow splatter

400 pressed on Beer with blue, white and yellow splatter

500 pressed on cream (This was the Epitaph mail order exclusive)

800 pressed on Beer, Coke Bottle Blue and Black tri-color

1000 pressed on Beer. This was a European exclusive color. I rolled the dice and got one through Amazon.uk. There was word on the internet that Amazon in Germany was shipping coke bottle blue. That would have sucked.

2000 pressed on Coke Bottle Blue

2000 pressed on Solid Light Blue


I should be happy with seven copies of the same record, but damn - that clear with color shards is going to haunt me! I am throwing it out there to the world wide web, hook a brother up!

2 comments:

  1. Here's your chance:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Converge-Axe-To-Fall-Shards-Vinyl-100_W0QQitemZ320472784785QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item4a9daa9f91

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I won it.

    ReplyDelete