Sunday, July 12, 2009

Carry On - A Life Less Plagued

Not much to say about this record that hasn't been said a million times before. Anyone who would be reading this probably has this record already.
Carry On continue to be a financial drain to all record collectors with the number of special covers and/or colors of every release from the Stabbed in The Face 7 inch, to this one. It's not the number of releases, it is the unbelievable demand. For me, they are right behind Have Heart for sheer demand.
Luckily, I was able to score this "friends press" or whatever they call it in a private deal. I had lost out on a couple ebay auctions for it and it doesn't come around too often, so this was a good score.
150 pressed on orange. One of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog! Good read with some nice looking records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks a lot Mike! I got the idea to go ahead after seeing your, marcus's and Jeff's blog sites. Just hope I can keep up and stay out of the way!

    ReplyDelete